Alleviating Stress One Foot At A Time
I am a nationally board certified reflexologist with an independent reflexology practice for the last 11 years.
I trained at Roz Zollinger’s Heal Center in Atlanta and I was nationally certified by the American Reflexology Certification Board in 2013. Certification required more than 200 hours of course work, testing, and practical application. I am also a member of the Georgia Reflexology Organization (currently the President of the Board) and a Professional Member of the Reflexology Association of America.
I have completed over 100 hours of additional continuing education, including the following:
- Traditional Thai Foot Reflexology with Karen Ball
- Chronic Foot Pain with Karen Ball
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage with Sally Kay
- Vertical Reflexology Therapy with Lynne Booth
- Aromatherapy for Reflexologists with Roz Zollinger
- Advanced Hand Reflexology with Ko Tan
- Advanced Hand Reflexology with Roz Zollinger
I am also a certified Yoga Alliance RYT 200 hour yoga teacher, focused on teaching yoga nidra meditation classes and workshops. Yoga nidra is a sleep-based guided meditation practice-- all you have to "do" is lie down and listen to the teacher's voice. For more information on my yoga nidra offerings through Deep Rest Yoga, visit my website www.deeprestyogaatl.com.
Please feel free to contact if you have any questions.